It’s that time again. I’m hosting a simple ornament exchange here on my blog. We had great fun last year.
- Open to kids and kids at heart (adults).
- Fill out the form below. Sign ups will close at midnight PST on Sunday, November 21st. An email with your recipients will go out on November 22nd.
- You and/or your kid(s) will make at least 1 ornament and probably more it depends on how many people sign up.
- The ornaments do not have to be 100% home made they can be premade with added decorations. We’re looking to have some crafting happening but there are no big rules on what type or kind of ornament. Keep in mind you’re shipping them.
- Participants in the United States only please.
- Try to keep your ornaments religion neutral. We have many people who celebrate the holiday season differently. Try gingerbread, snow, winter, snowflakes, trees, birds, etc.
- Ornaments have to be mailed on or before Monday, December 7th! That’s a two week window to make your ornaments. We definitely want to make sure all the recipients get their ornaments in time for the holiday.
Have fun. Please let me know if you have signed up and cannot participate. We would hate to have someone on your list miss out on getting an ornament. Also if you have questions post comments after this post.
If you have problems with the embedded form please click here to fill out the form.
If you have a blog and want to ad the Ornament Exchange button